How To Wear The Trend
The key to nailing this trend is to make your PJs look luxe, not lazy. Here are some tips to help you with it:
- Avoid light cotton if you don’t want to look like you just rolled out of the bed. Instead, go for silk and satin pieces that can lend you an air of elegance.
- When you buy shirts, look for pajama-specific details, such as plaid prints, loose sleeves, open necklines and so on. You can also buy shirts that have a boxy and flowy silhouette.
- Play around with the fit to add some interesting visual elements to your look. For instance, you can pair your pajama shirt with skinny jeans and heels or your bottoms with a basic fitted t-shirt and sneakers.
- For the days when there is a slight chill in the air, throw on a belted coat or blazer to keep yourself warm and look sophisticated at the same time.
- Accessorizing your “sleepwear” the right way is important. Add a striking contrast to the soft fabric with a pair of statement earrings or a bold red lip. If you feel like the whole look is too feminine for your liking, grunge it up a bit with a leather bag with gold or silver details.
Koinophobic is an online shopping store for women’s clothing. Here you can find a selection of affordable and trendy clothes, including shirts, skirts, dresses and of course, pajamas. You can also find stylish accessories and home decor.